- Year Built: 2017
- Fuel Type: Gas
2017 ALTERRA 1000 XT TRV
MSRP $12999 NOW $9599
- 1000 H2 V-Twin 4-Stroke Engine w/EFI: It loves to run in cold or hot weather. The 1000 H2 is a 951cc, SOHC, liquid-cooled 90° V-Twin with EFI. With features like a high-capacity radiator and thermostatically controlled cooling fan, you can count on EFI for cold weather starts and consistent fuel delivery in higher elevations.
- Ride-In Suspension: Double A-arms optimize wheel motion, translating into more responsive steering and better cornering. With 11 inches of ground clearance and 10 inches of suspension travel, our Ride-In suspension will stare down anything you put in front of it.
- Digital Power Sport Gauge: The Power Sport gauge packs one heck of an informational punch. The digital gauge features all the essential operation information indicators: RPMs, speedometer, trip mileage, gear indicator, digital clock and fuel indicator.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Arctic Cat’s electronic power steering (EPS) activates automatically at the moment of ignition. Steering your machine requires minimal effort, even at slow speeds and rock crawling.
- 2/4 WD With Electric Front Differential Lock: Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. Tackle more rugged terrain by locking the front differential with a flick of the switch.
- Front & Rear SpeedRack II: Constructed from high-grade rubberized, impact-resistant material on top of a layer of reinforced steel, you can pile heavy loads on it without it breaking down, even in freezing temperatures. It also features 14 SPEEDLock™ attachment points for easy-on, easy-off accessories.
- Passenger Seat: This comfortable passenger seat makes this a party for two. Going solo, this seat can also be removed in a matter of seconds.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: Hooking up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, SPEEDPoint™ attachments or whatever you need to haul doesn’t get much easier with this rugged, 2-inch rear receiver.
- Engine Displacement (cc), Engine Type: 951, SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve w/EFI
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 92×71.6
- Alternator Capacity (amps): 28
- Fuel Capacity gal. (liters): 5.3 (20.1)
- Power Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with EBS Hi/Lo Range, Neutral, Reverse and Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Ground Clearance in. (cm): 11 (27.9)
- Shocks: Coil-Over
- Front Tire / Size: Carlisle Trail Pro / 25×8-10
- Rear Tire / Size: Carlisle Trail Pro / 25×10-10
- Wheels: Aluminum
- Overall Size LxWxH in. (cm): 91.1×47.8×57.4 (231.5×121.5×145.8)
- Wheelbase in. (cm): 58 (147.3)
- Dry Weight lbs. (kg): 804 (364.7)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity lbs. (kg): 100 (45.4) / 200 (90.7)
- Towing Capacity lbs. (kg): 1050 (476.3)
- Hitch Type: Rear 2″ Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital
- Lighting: Dual Halogen w/LED Accent Headlights / Dual Rear LED Taillights
- Automotive-Style Paint: Standard
- Bumpers: Front
- Front Tow Hook: Dual Tow Hooks
- Gun Scabbard with Mount: Accessory
- Racks: Front and Rear SpeedRack II
- Safety Flag: Accessory
- Seating: 2-UP
- Tank Storage: Standard
- Rear Storage: Standard
- Rear Sway Bar: Standard
- Winch: Accessory
- Hand Guards: Accessory